Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Reconstruction

Just so you all know, I'm in the process of trying to change my blog. Unfortunately, I'm not exactly web-design savvy, so please be patient. You will also notice, that I'm in the process of changing everything from J. Marie photography to Jackelyn Marie Photography, due to the fact that there is another J. Marie photography already in existence, and that's just too confusing. I've also been working on a new border design for my blog images, which you'll be able to see on the image at the end of this post, so feel free to let me know what you think about it. I have finished my website, also. Unfortunately, I'm having issues with the hosting company. I will get the link posted, though, as soon as it goes live. Well, I'll leave you with a photo, as promised! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment