Monday, February 9, 2009

Abriana Grace

As a mother, my favorite subject to photograph is and will probablly always be: my daughter. Although, she doesn't like to make it easy for mommy, I still adore the pictures I take of her.
Yesterday, I decided I wanted to take some photographs of Abri outside at my grandma's house, for her 2nd birthday. We were told by my grandma right before we left, that I wouldn't be able to take pictures outside, because her entire yard was a muddy mess. For those of you who do not know me very well, I do have a bit of a stubborn streak in me, and when I set my mind to something, I will do everything in my power to make it happen. So...although it was chilly and the yard was a mess, I still managed to get a few photographs of Abri, before she fell in the mud.


No comments:

Post a Comment