Monday, June 15, 2009

Bonnie & Toby

I was thrilled when I learned that a fomer schoolmate had recommended me to Bonnie and Toby, when he found out that he would be unable to photograph their wedding. I was practically beaming! :-) A week and a half ago, I finally got to meet them to photograph their engagement session. They live a couple hours south from where I do, so we decided to meet up somewhere that was half-way in between. They scouted out the town, the weekend before, but I had never been there, so I wasn't sure where exactly we would be shooting. It was a small, quiet town, with a beautiful park close by. I really enjoyed getting to spend time with them and scouting out locations. They were such a nice couple, and I am so much looking forward to photographing their wedding day!






No comments:

Post a Comment