Friday, April 17, 2009

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

Two weeks ago, I made the decision to attend a training seminar for the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (NILMDTS) foundation. I already knew that I wanted to be part of this extraordinary group, but I really felt that I should attend a training seminar first. If you have not heard of NILMDTS, I strongly suggest you check it out https://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/home/ I can't even begin to describe the amazing work that they do. I encourage all of you to spread the word about this group, especially if you know somebody who could benefit from it. You can search for videos on you-tube and countless videos will pop up. They will touch your heart in ways un-imaginable, as they did with mine. I am very proud to be part of this foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment