Friday, March 6, 2009

Website

I must apologize for my lack of posts this week. It's been a busy week. As you can tell, my blog is still a work in progress. I do have good news, though. My website is finally LIVE! I'm still tweaking it a little bit and I will definately be updating the galleries as the weather starts to warm up and I'm doing more shoots, but here's the link:


I am interested to know what everybody thinks, so feel free to send me an email, leave me a comment, etc.

In other news, I'm officially registered to attend "The I Photoshop People Tour." I'm really excited to learn some new tricks and tips, especially when it comes to Photoshop. I'll be attending the workshop with a friend/fellow photographer, so I know we're going to both have a great learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment